Join the show live Saturdays 7PM-Midnight(CST) on 95.1 WIIL ROCK or 95wiilrock.com.
Episode 1 recap…
– Special Guest: Roker sat in to discuss his Roker Girls (among other things)
– Abe Kanan Thought: “Guys who love feet have small junk”
– PSAbe: “Anyone in America who gets attacked by a wild animal deserves it.”
– Round One of Request Wars: Challenger Vinny in Lombard “Welcome to the Jungle” vs Challenger Mike in Chicago “Cemetery Gates” – Winner: (by a landslide) Vinny
– The Douchebag Power Rankings:
Heatseeker: Quentin Tarantino (Ruined Once Upon a Time by showcasing dirty feet and making his fetish pronounced)
#5: (Censored) Sub Place (Gave Abe only one napkin with his “dripping” sandwich)
#4: People who shame Jason Momoa’s “Dad Bod” (He looks great, stop shitting on dad bods)
#3: Grace Brown (She peed on potatoes in a Penn Walmart)
#2: People who talk on FaceTime in public (Because then you have to deal with 2 idiots talking)
#1: The Lollapalooza Security Guard (Who stopped the teen with one leg)
Vinny became the Squad Leader of Lombard
Canadian Konrad reclaimed being the Squad Leader of Canada
Woody reclaimed being the Squad Leader of Prison
Chris became a Foot Soldier of Twin Lakes and the ambassador to Canadian Konrad
– Abe welcomed the show with Motörhead.
– Show Secretary Jay the Gay called in to announce the return of the Squad Leaders.
– Abe brought out his amazing retention department tip.
– The first (new radio show) edition of DM’s from Creeps.
– The first (new radio show) edition of The Douche Bag Power Rankings.
– Drunk Jennifer called in demanding Def Leppard, her boyfriend apparently had big junk.
– Abe delivered a PSAbe.
– The Rudy prank call made it’s debut.
– Abe felt bad for a Dippin’ Dots guy.
– The first edition of the Good Day/Shame Day request segment. Example of Good: Getting laid twice in a day. Example of Shame: Throwing up on your son. Little of both: Eating 4 Whoppers in day.