Episode 173 topics…
1. Sam and Bass return
2. Great new retention department equivalent tip
3. Fast food apps
4. Advertisers on podcast and radio shows
5. Erectile dysfunction commercials
6. Snoop Dogg hosting a game show
7. Burger King conditioned us to buy two Whoppers
8. Fecal matter is on everything
9. Dave Thomas facts that we didn’t know
10. Adam Sandler
11. People who talk about their back disc names (L4 and L5)
12. Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell fight
13. Jason Mamoa’s douchebag statement
14. Abe’s web of smack talking and different text threads
Posts Tagged ‘abe kanan’
Episode 169 topics…
1. Free food always tastes better
2. Worst places to use the bathroom
3. Sites that don’t have a door on the bathroom stall
4. Airport bathroom dilemma
5. The old son that walks around with his mother
6. Strip clubs, bachelor parties, and bachelorette parties
7. Roker collects loyalty points and does not spend them
8. Bunny Ranch is like the surreal life
9. Gambling boats that went out into the water
10. Ken, the weirdo that let us play pool in his basement
Episode 162 topics…
1. Abe’s great basketball achievements
2. Watching people fall stops being funny at fifty
3. Tekashi 69 ridiculous video
4. More thought should be put into who people have kids with
5. Jamie Foxx accused of hitting someone in the head with his junk
6. Peyton Manning junk story
7. People who lose weight wear stuff that is too tight
8. The divorce lottery
Episode 161 topics…
1. Forrest Gump’s mom having sex with the principal at the school
2. Getting out of tickets
3. Life hacks
4. The key phrase to say to get out of tickets
5. Los Angeles bad neighborhoods look good because of the palm trees
6. Maps on the phone have made us stupid
7. Memorizing numbers
8. People who lose their hand usually deserve it
9. Losing feet and feet that fall asleep
10. Abe’s constipation life hack
11. Abe’s clean bathroom retail space idea
12. Every business should have a Brock Lesnar type working there
13. Bizarro world update
14. Stormy Daniels is not a hero
16. Most ripped people are on steroids
Episode 160 topics…
1. Ryan’s wedding
2. Sam’s wedding
3. Getting a horrible call at Sam’s wedding
4. Sam and Bass knew that show was going to get canceled
5. Coast to coast in a week
6. Misfits concert in Newark
7. Abe’s tip for getting a good seat on a flight
8. Abe’s pathetic actions in hotel and airport
9. Abe had a very embarrassing moment in Newark hotel
10. Elon Musk’s email to his workers
11. Guys who wake up with a hangover every day
12. Royal sham wedding
13. Harry will never be the fake king
The unemployed routine, fast food non compete clauses, Jimmy John’s new giant subs, and WTF is the met Gala?
DM’s From Creeps, Douchebag Power Rankings, Michigan Ave rappers, and why Abe paid $4 for a copied Purple Rain cassette.
Tristan Thompson cheating on Khloe Kardashian, people who smell like food, bathroom hand dryers, and the Andre the Giant documentary.
Abe’s west coast trip. crazy lady in San Diego, Snake Sabo telemarketer calls, and Abe’s jet ski.
Goodbye to 97.9 The Loop, unemployment workshop class, Abe’s new punk song, Death Wish check, and people who suck on feet.
Abe was insulted by a sandwich artist, the Philadelphia horse poop eater, dumb celebrity kid names, and why Abe wants a Macaulay Culkin statue in Chicago.
Abe received the greatest compliment ever, fighting Brock Lesnar, and why Abe was in People and Us Weekly.
Button junk, the lives of cows and horses, doctor shows, and the person to blame for celebrities running for president.
People who love the snow, Gordon Ramsay describing sex, and why its better to take pictures with people who look worse than you.
The magic word for calling in sick, field goal kicking infants, retail stores, and waking up three minutes before school.
Joe Jackson video, Whoppers, Louis C.K, and strategically placed guitar.
Video games mixed with hookers, Sam gives us an update on himself, Bin Laden porn, Hulk Hogan haircut, dating yourself, and Bass invented the selfie.
The podcast will never end, Korean Spa, Arden Moon, and old guy who used the term “clean shaven.”
People who hold torches, Ric Flair, statues, tow truck workers who eat ribs, Abe’s car was hit. and strippers knees.
Abe and Ice Cube collaboration, Chris Christie looks like Humpty Dumpty, Steve Jobs widow on yacht with boyfriend, and tough guys at funerals.
The twenty year Tom Petty controversy, flag football, going to concerts as a kid, and the lady at White Sox game that was covered in mustard.
Abe’s interrogation technique with liars, guys with the single nipple ring, and which “gay men” categories do Abe, Sam, and Bass fall into.
Marty Casey joins the podcast to talk about his new album, why massage parlors should make guys use their own sock, Onesie’s, groupies, parents screaming out the window, and how you can legally change your middle name without doing any paper work.
Strippers and nannies are the most fertile people, Athletes refusal to wear condoms, Michael Jordan in the social media era, and why Caitlyn should get a Kardashian ass.
Playing basketball at the United Center, Viagra on steroids, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair’s weird pass for bad behavior, and why this podcast is Abe’s neck tattoo.